Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm All In with adidas and the Chicago Bulls!

04.14.2011 - Yesterday while I was compiling some photos for a friend a messenger rang the door bell. I was compiling some photos for a friend who is about to leave for the US.

I couldn't be surprised, but I have to the thank adidas and Green Bulb for this token of appreciation.

I've been a fan of the Bulls since the Jordan Era, and that stems beyond having relatives living in that city. Even before the first three-peat there was something brewing in the Windy City, and yet back then I wasn't that basketball untul during the height of the dynasty.

Jump after the cut...



Last year I had the opportunity to embarrass myself into playing basketball again, since I need to get in shape from all those food blogging events. From testing the shoes that they where launching last year to helping spread the word of the King of the Road campaign. I can't stop myself from really going crazy with this basketball cap I recieved.

Seriously. I'm a Chicago Bulls fan even though Scottie Pippen had retired and became a part-time consultant to the team.

The head coach Phil Jackson is Kobe Bryant's current mentor, or seeing Michael Jordan sitting in the sidelines cheering for the Charlotte Bobcats, which he bought now as a minority owner of his own NBA Basketball team look kinda strange.

Though I don't entirely follow the NBA games these days I still as much as possible read the news about the up and coming teams.

Mostly I check the Chicago Bulls. I mean, who would be a fan if it weren't for Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, and the rest of the six time championship teams of the 1990s?

These days Derrick Rose is the point man for the current Bulls. At the top of the East rankings they are heading to the 2011 Playoffs with the number one spot. They are about to take on Indiana Pacers, which is the number eight seed in the post-regular season April 17, 2011.

I'm just ecstatic to have this Chicago Bulls cap, and at first I thought they knew my all-time favorite team. Actually, some of my fellow compatriots were given the same Bulls cap, which is hilrarious by itself that adidas only had one team cap to send for the media. But it's all in good humor just to find out that the others from the media have the same team cap too.

Well, I found out my colleague Vince also got the same Chicago Bulls cap.

I assume he was hoping for a different team, but its all good that he got the same cap like... Umm... The rest of us. Just assuming that everyone DID get the same Bulls cap, that was sent courtesy of adidas as they are promoting the 24 hour campaign starting this month.

Again. Much appreciation to adidas and mostly to GreenBulb this awesome cap.

Let's Go Bulls!

No comments:

Post a Comment