Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Visit at The Yahoo! Philippines Pantry Area!

07.04.2012 – Two days ago prior to watching the press media screening of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter finally I have gone to Yahoo! Philippines office at The Fort located in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.

It was a bit late when I arrived at the 20th floor where the regional office is located.

I almost got lost on the way when I dropped off near the commercial area of the Boni High Street and the weather was fairly fine heading to the evening. From the newly built Track 30th Park I walked down the 30th Street.


My destination to Yahoo! Philippines was not to visit anyone I know but to pick up the ticket invite for the upcoming Yahoo OMG Awards 2012 which looks like bleak due to the heavy downpour that’s happening right now as of this writing.

I met with one of the people from Yahoo! Philippines who invited me for this event that is happening for the second time in the country which will be held at the newly built The Arena at the SM Mall of Asia. While waiting for my ticket I was led to the pantry and game room where I was there for the next 10 to 15 minutes.





Nothing much interesting about the pantry but the mini-game table and the vending machine caught my attention. Not to mention the image of David Beckham as its wallpaper would be a mighty attraction to the lady visitors.



The ticket is simple and quaint but this is the invitation for me to get in to the biggest awards show for this year. Well here’s hoping the rain stops in a few days for real as the downpour is like telling you to stay home instead.

But if this keeps going its time to take out the weather gear armory if you know what I mean about going through heavy downpour and keeping it together.

Oh well preparing for this in a few days is good enough and here goes nothing since SM Mall of Asia is not that far but the traffic is going to be a definite challenge to go through on the day itself is going to be tough rainy afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment