Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Endless Squares.

06.08.2010 - I've been sleepless for the past nights. After leaving work in early March the sleeping patterns where quite messed up. All I can do is let my thoughts run with this entry. Having random night shifts working working in the contact center is not the same anymore.

This was actually taken on the way to a friend's place last Sunday, and I'm still trying to get back to the normal sleep hours of a person who used to have a day shift schedule.

Rarely, I do simple snaps with this kind of photography as part of the random things I see on my inner city travels. It just gives a different perspective when you think about it...


An endless night walking in an empty park this late is making me think of things that has happened personally. Actually, it wasn't that empty when I went straight to this part of the park. This is quite something of a rare view to have so much thought and imagination. Sometimes, I just fool my perception to think I'm in another place or time, and yet there was part of a dream seeing a similar place like this in those deep sleepy nights.

I just can't remember when that happened or where was I in those dreams, but it has an uncanny resemblance to this picture. None the less, it was a bit of a blurry shot using the old trusty Canon Powershot A480. Surely, I miss using the now-retired and classic A430, but either one doesn't have stabilizers to capture a better perspective or even an effect to capture it with proper lighting. But this works as how I see fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment