Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Night Life at Busan Station in Korea.

03.13.2011 - Arriving Sunday night at Busan station in Korea. A first timer to travel to this interesting country.

Its where all the Super Juniors and Wonder Girls came from. Though I would admit I'm more interested in Japanese Pop Culture this place has something to offer, which I have to find out in the next few days.

Upon setting foot at the airport a fairly cold breeze just hit me. The climate is not that cold anymore as I thought, but still its colder than Baguio.

The night life is much alive and the time here is an hour ahead of Manila.
Jump after the cut...

An overnight stay at the hotel nearby Busan Train Station, where the front area is a park with a unique architecture. Inside Busan train station there's a lot of shops still opened and one of them is Dunkin' Donuts, which is like the Starbucks in the Philippines.

A friend describes it as a high wuality donut shop, and the price is not what you'll expect in a store rarely I dined in back home.

So this begins a long week of journey to the country I didn't expect to visit. I already sampled its authentic Kimchi at a local turo-turo. Tomorrow will be another road trip, which will take me from another place for the next three hours.

For now enjoy Korea's night life as I get to settle down and prepare for another day of travel to this unique city...











1 comment: