Thursday, August 8, 2013

RX93.1's Morning Rush Live at Starbucks!

08.08.2013 – RX93.1 is celebrating its anniversary this August and to kick off this month’s celebration The Morning Rush the longest running show is airing their first radio program live at the Starbucks branch at Ayala 6750.

It was last minute that I had to go to the show since I haven’t been to the radio station in a while missing a lot of things due to personal commitments and work.

I can recall the last time I was in the booth during the last radio broadcast by Jude Rocha last year and that’s pretty much sums up that I missed a lot.


I only slept for a few hours just to catch up The Rushers (the show’s regular listeners) which have been very supportive of the shows changes over the years. I missed seeing the radio DJs live on radio.

Behind the scenes it’s where you get to know the voices behind the speakers and they have immensely grown popular with the addition of Gino Quillamor to the roster last year that pretty much sums up the shows growing resurgence. I honestly have been missing a lot of these changes since Jude left the radio.

I finally got the chance to see the radio jocks in action as early as 8 AM arriving with little knowledge if someone I know from The Rushers would be there.

It’s great to see familiar faces and I definitely missed going to these gatherings but for now it’s great to be with these individuals who wakes up earlier or has been working at night to drop by and visited the people they listened to and if you missed the opportunity to see all three of them check out these photos…





















After the program they hosted the Starbucks event at the new Glorietta Activity Center where the coffee company introduced the “Starbucks Card” which really caught on in the Philippines that has been known in other countries.

The event was highly promoted and lucky individuals gets to take home the Starbucks card for free. But I left prior to the start of the event since I had a personal engagement at the Bonifacio Globla City.

The Morning Rush airs Mondays to Fridays on Monster Radio RX93.1 at 6 to 10 AM for more about the show LIKE Monster Radio RX 93.1 on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment