Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday Outdoor Snaps!

02.07.2011 - Yesterday morning I get to test drive the Canon EOS 60D out doors using the kit lens 18-55mm from my sister's Canon EOS Kiss X4.

So I kinda swap the much heavier 18-135mm for this smaller lens.

The other night it was already a work out carrying it with the 18-135mm kit lens.
Jump after the cut...

This time around its a bit lighter for a Sunday Snap Walk at the bay area starting at 1 Esplanade at 6AM, where the dawn is about to break.

I'm still sluggish with the controls trying to get familiarize with the settings, but for now I let it set for "P" for Program mode. Its different now that I don't carry a camera with one hand, but still have the Canon PowerShot SX210 IS as a back up just for quick shots.

Forgive me for the blurry of photos, but this is just trial test snaps. With less than eight hours of sleep who would be this sluggish.

For now see the image captured...




















Leaving one alternate shot of the Volkswagen Concept 1 Beetle Convertible, that I'm still good with Toy Photography regardless which camera I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment