Saturday, May 28, 2011

adidas Basketball: TS Heat Check!

05.28.2011 - Wearing it again for the fourth time. The TS Heat Check courtesy of adidas when I got invited to the launch of the shoes. I haven't been into basketball shoes in a while, but this pair was part of the product launch for adidas Philippines as one of their latest sneakers to be released locally.

The last time I wore this was during the recently concluded Adidas all 24 event just to show my support to the brand. adidas is All-in for the campaign and they're slowly growing not just in sports but lifestyle as well.

Jump after the cut...

Its going to be another launch event for the adiZero Crazy Light tomorrow somewhere in Quezon City, and its going to be another awesome Sunday.

Last year only a few people was given the opportunity to be at the launch for last year's TS Heat Check at the 360 Gym in Eastwood. I did a lousy unboxing video review of the product...





Eventually mixed but the local representatives for the adidas brand liked the idea. Something new and different from the conventional writing. I get to play which was kinda rusty on my part having not played the game in more than 10 years.

But tomorrow gotta get the game on as the brand says... Impossible is Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment