Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sunset Snaps at Venice Piazza.

02.09.2011 - Last Monday after a rough day traveling to McKinley Hill I had to catch my breath.

Travel to this place is not as easy as going to The Fort Bonifacio with all the buses and jeepney being accessible.

They have the City Link buses but its only with limited routes, that looked kinda out of place for a regular commuter like me.
Jump after the cut...

The three major stop overs for the City Link buses are in Eastwood Libis, McKinley, and Newport in Resorts World. imagine how that would be tough if I was employed in this area. Traveling already there has given me a rough time.

I rarely go to this place just as I mentioned before. Usually if its an event or a personal stuff I had to do, which gave me quite a disappointment.

Not to discuss too much about that issue I stopped by instead at the Venice Piazza... Again. This time on broad daylight to marvel its architecture. The Canon main office is also located here and that's one of the reasons I visit once in a while.

I took a few snaps here in there to capture the sunset perspective over Venice Piazza and the area nearby using the Canon PowerShot SX210 IS.

See the photos snaps as you scroll down...










Sunsets are great photography snaps and this is one quick shoot that I don't mind doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment