Wednesday, October 6, 2010

LSS: Get Outta My Way!

10.06.2010 - Its a Last Song Syndrome since hearing it on Monster Radio RX93.1 a local FM radio in the Philippines. I've been a Kylie Monogue fan and they've done so many renditions including remixes of this song.

Miss Monogue has endured for so long that she has become a staple and an icon. Who would have thought an Australian girl next door would captivate the world.

I was one of those being captivated by her elegance and damn a hot one.
Jump after the cut...

At forty two she doesn't look at her age I find her ageless and not slowing down with her career. The song Get Outta My Way tells more than a song about how much she endured over the years and proven the doubters wrong.

Kylie Monogue is ready for the next challenges and Get Outta Her Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment